Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How proactive alerts can be a good customer retention strategy - my personal experience


In my first job way back in 2006, I was issued a complimentary credit-card by the 2nd largest private bank in India as I opened a salary account with them.

I am still holding the upgraded credit-card with the same bank apart from few bad experiences with the bank’s different products and services.

The key reason is an experience that touched me during my initial days with the credit-card.
I had used the credit-card for consecutive transactions for airline tickets on the same day. Thereafter, I got a surprise call from the credit-card rep to verify whether I was the one who had done it. This kind of experience exceeded my expectations at that point of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment